Our admissions process is designed to introduce parents and children to our community and programs. It also helps our staff work with parents to make the best choice for their children's early educational needs.
Our staff invites you to attend one of our orientations
for prospective families. Please check calendar
for these dates. We welcome scheduled school visits
and classroom observations. And our teachers invite
you to ask questions about the unique Montessori teaching
methodology and materials.
To apply for admission, please follow these steps:
- Complete application and application fee. The application form can be downloaded from our web site.
- Once your application form has been received your
child's name will be placed on our waiting list.
We will contact you to schedule a visit with your
child when the next enrollment cycle begins.
- Upon acceptance, enrollment will be complete when the school receives the enrollment deposit.
- Supporting documents (emergency registration information, first aid Permission and immunization record) must be on file when your child begins the program.
For fall enrollment we accept applications throughout
the year. We begin reviewing applications after January
1. For first consideration, please submit your application
form before this date.